What We Believe . . . .
- To edify Christians through preaching and teaching the whole counsel of God.
- To promote fellowship among believers.
- To promote the worship of God.
- To encourage prayer.
- To administer the churh ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- To earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.
- To fulfill the Great Commission as given in Matthew 28:18-20
Statement of Faith:
The Holy Scriptures – We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible and God-breathed.
The Godhead – We believe in one Tribune God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
“For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son.”-John 3:16